Friday

Ernesto Rivera Poem in Spanish in English




ERnesto Rivera Today at 42 KMCI

The Sadness of the Prisoner

I know the “hole” is darkness
Where everybody are lost
The boss is sadness
King of crazy thought
Looking for a life
Where only you find pain
Tears came through the dark
Feel like “Jesus” in his last day
I can tell you how I live like dead
In the box,
Three walls, a steel door and one concrete bed
even I thought, this can’t happen to me
Now I’m here for ever
With shadow of lost spirit around me
So I yes think on my freedom
That is the only “happy “ thing I can do
Sometimes I feel like dying
I know my friend’s feel like that too
Is no doubt, I’m in a place when the light go out
People screaming and got crazy
One in here
Is another day I miss out
feeling the pain of my heart
For the sadness of my soul
I’m not feign to be
This is the way. The way we have to live
Thinking why I fell
Burning my flesh in jail
feel like Hell.
Is not one too I can blame
People here talk all the time
But they talk all the same
I don’t lie
I have year in darkness with no sky
Is hard. Real people here always cry
so now I will go back to sleep
and I have to put my shirt on my eyes
and wake up in the morning
and yes! I still inside….


”El Amor”
El amore es una etatpa
Que al ser humana ataca
Por ser una etapa
En la vida que nos atrapa

Por que la vida es muy corta
Y del “amor” todo se trata
Muches se reusan
Pero a lo ultime nadie se escapa
Por que he llorado por amor
Y sufrido en silencio en rencor
Con el alma herida, llena de dolor

Y miro hacia el cielo
Sinfiendo ese miedo
Pidiéndole al senoi
Que no me separe de lo mas que yo quiero

Por que un amor prohibido
Es lo que escogido
Y todo se derrumbo
Pues no soy el escogido

Y sigo mi camino
Muy triste y vacio
Pensando solo en ella
Y de aber nacido

Por que era la mujer mas bella
Y limpio mis lagrimas
Wando miro la Estrellas
Por el recuerdo
De aquella linda doncella

Pero la vida no se acaba
Y en otra amor he puerto la mirada
Por que siento en el corazón
Que esta si, será mi amada

la quiero llevar
ala cima dei cendero
y declararle mi amor
bien humilde y sincero
Y ser muy felices
Es todo lo que quiere
Para ver juntes el sol
Por toda la vida
Y el anochecel del ciela

Mono Prado
Omar Cauasquillo Garcia
AKA Ernesto Rivera #


425661 2/24/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment